I'm a System Administrator and Backend Programmer with experience in using Haskell, both professionally and for hobbies.
Functional programming has helped me achieving a rigorous attitude towards programming.
Not only that, it also helped me to maintain a watchful attitude when handling machines I maintain.
- Linux Administration: Professionally, I maintain a few Debian machines for testing and productions while using Arch Linux for my
day-to-day operating system (7 years and counting).
- Windows Administration: I also maintain Windows boxes for a living. From servers to normal desktops.
- PTC Windchill: I maintain PTC Windchill deployments for almost 3 years from version 9 to 10.
- Functional Programming: I really like what Haskell offers when it comes to correctness.
- IIOT: From mid-2017, I have responsibilities to write and maintain backend programs for IIOT projects which usually use standard protocols.
- Soft Skills: I'm capable of writing, reading, and speaking in English at professional level. While I'm still learning Dutch, I'm confident that by the end of 2018, I will be able to read Dutch at professional level. For mother tongues, I speak Indonesian and Javanese for my verbal and written communications.
- Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta, Technology Information, Thesis Data-mining related project.
- Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Dakwah Al Hadid, Surabaya, Unfinished
Technical Work Experience
- Parametrik Solusi Integrasi (2015 - ...)
- Teaching Assistant for Operating System at UNS.